Spine West has partnered with OneOme to offer its RightMed DNA test. Know which medication may work – before you take it. The RightMed comprehensive test, co-developed with Mayo Clinic, helps determine how you may respond to medications, based on your DNA.
What is the OneOme RightMed Test?
The OneOme RightMed comprehensive test is a doctor-ordered test that analyses your DNA to determine how you process or metabolize certain medications.
The test results provided to your doctor clearly identify which prescription drugs are – or aren’t – likely to work based on your genetic makeup and current medications.
Benefits Of The RightMed Pharmacogenomic Test
How It Works
1. A Spine West physician orders the OneOme RightMed test for you.
2. Your sample is collected in office with an easy cheek swab.
3. Within a week OneOme processes your sample and generates your RightMed test report.
4. Our Clinical Specialist will review your results with you in-office to help you understand what they mean.
5. You receive a OneOme login allowing you to share your test results with any provider you’d like.